DO NOT USE THIS FORM TO TRY TO RESERVE A PROPERTY. YOU MUST GO TO THE PRICE PAGE OF THE PROPERTY AND HIT RESERVE.
This Agreement is entered into on: __________________, ______, 200_, by and between MarDei's Condos, Inc. (Agent for Property Owner) and : ________________________, Address: _______________________________ (Guest).
In consideration of the mutual premises, covenants, and agreements contained herin, Agent, who is agent of the Owner of the below-described property, and Guest agree as follows:
1. Guest shall occupy the real property know as: _______________________, in the city of: ___________________ (the "Property"), starting on the ___ day of _________, 200__, and ending, the ___ day of _____________ 200__.
Check in time is 4:00pm. Guest authorizes a $100.00 charge to their credit card, if entered prior to this time. Check out time is no later than 10:00 am. If guests are not checked out by this time, Guest authorizes a $100.00 charge to their credit card. Guests should contact us at: 970-418-5114, to see if early check in, or late check out is possible, for a nominal charge.
2. Rent and Miscellaneous Charges. The unit fee is: $______ per night, plus a one time cleaning fee of: $______, plus applicable taxes, for a total unit fee of: $________. Agent herby receipts for an Advance Lodging deposit of: $________, billed on Guest's credit card, as set out below. Guest shall also be billed for the following charges, if any are incurred during the Guest's occupancy: long distance telephone calls, delivery services to the Property, satellite movie rental or pay per view services, and any damages. The balance will automatically be run on the credit card on file, two weeks, (30 days for Holiday Bookings), prior to arrival. All payments are nonrefundable, unless unit can be rebooked. There will be a 5% cancellation fee charged, when the unit is rebooked.
3. Agent's responsibilities and Guest's Obligations: Guaranteed accommodations will be held until check-out time the day following the scheduled arrival, unless cancelled. If reservation is cancelled, Agent will provide written verification of the cancellation.
4. Use, Occupancy, Rules and Regulations. Guest shall use the Property for residential purposes only. Guest agrees to abide by all applicable laws, ordinances, and regulations of the City or Town in which the Property is located in the County of Summit, and all use and occupancy restrictions, and all rules and regulations under any applicable declaration or covenants governing the Property. Guest understands the unit is rented with a maximum occupancy of ___, and that if there are more than this maximum occupying the unit, Guest will be liable for $100.00 per person over this limit and will be asked to leave, with no refund. This provision will be strictly enforced! (This applies to maximum number in the unit at one time, NOT just sleeping in the unit.)
5. Condition of Property: Each unit is inspected and inventoried after each guest departure.. Guest shall, upon entry to the Property, inspect all furnishings and appliances and unless otherwise reported to Agent with twenty-four (24) hours, or reasonable possible, Guest agrees that all furnishings and appliances therein are in good condition and repair.
6. Care of the Property: Guest agrees to return the Property, furnishings and appliances to Agent in the same condition at the expiration of the Guest's occupancy of the Property. Guest will not cause or permit any neglect, misuse, or damage of the Property or the furnishings or appliances therein. If Guest causes or permits such neglect, misuse, or damage of the Property, furnishings or appliances, Guest shall bear the expense of repair of such damage or, if necessary, replacement of the furnishings or appliances. Guest also agrees to be responsible for excess trash left in unit, dirty carpets due to wearing of shoes in unit, an excess cleaning required upon departure, and not following check out rules. Guest shall pay the replacement cost of all items lost or missing from the Property during Guest's occupancy thereof. Guest agrees that these charges may be made to Guest's credit card and that Guest will honor and pay these charges. Agent agrees to notify Guest before any charges under this paragraph are made to the credit card.
7. Pets and Smoking: No pets are allowed in the Property. No smoking is permitted in the Property, no exceptions. These provisions shall be strictly enforced. If pets are found on the premises or if there is smoking in the Property, Guest shall pay for the cleaning of all drapes, furniture, bedding, towels, carpeting and any other cleaning deemed necessary by Agent, in Agents discretion.
8. Parking. Agent shall provide Guest with a parking permit where required. Parking is allowed only in the space or area allotted to Guest. Agent shall NOT be liable for parking tickets or towing as a result of the Guest not using the provided parking.
9. Indemnification. Neither Owner nor Agent shall be liable to Guest for any damage or injury to Guest or any other person, or to any property of Guest or any other person, which may occur in the Property or on the premises, or on any common areas, unless such damage is the proximate result of the gross negligence or unlawful act of the Agent or his agents or employees.
10. Attorney Fees: In any legal action regarding this Guest Registration and Deposit Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney's fees and court costs.
11. Miscellaneous: This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, including the Hotels and Food Service Establishments Statute, C.R.S. 12-44-101 et. seq. Venue for any action filed regarding this agreement shall be in the County of Summit and State of Colorado.
12. Keys: Guest shall be provided with keys to the Property. Guest shall be charged a fee of, $25 per key for each lost key.
13. Credit Card: Guest's charges under this agreement shall be charged to Guest's credit card, as follows:
CONFIRMATION NUMBER: _____________ IMPORTANT: KEEP THIS NUMBER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE, AND KEEP A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.
MarDei's Condos, Inc. Guest
Michael C Wolach
Please sign and send a hard copy of, ALL PAGES, back to our office immediately.
WE WILL NOT RELEASE YOUR CHECK IN INFORMATION, UNTIL WE RECEIVE THIS SIGNED LEASE FAXED BACK TO OUR OFFICE!