- Deposits: Reservations require 50% payment at time of booking, with Visa, Mastercard, or Discover. Full payment will be collected automatically on the same credit card used for deposit, unless guest provides other instructions. Balance due will be 2 weeks prior to arrival, (30 Days for Holiday Bookings). A confirmation will be emailed at time of booking, with an additional email of our 2 page Guest Registration and Deposit.
- Minimum Stays: We have a minimum stay of 3 nights (Except for Holiday Stays). We will accept shorter stays, closer to the date. We DO NOT RENT BY THE SEASON, DURING THE WINTER.
- Lease: All guests are required to sign our, "Rental Agreement", that is emailed after collection of the deposit. It must be signed and received in our office, prior to when balance is due on their reservation. The check in instructions with lockbox code will not be released prior to receipt of this document.
- Maid Service: We do not provide maid service or launder service during your stay. Every unit either has a washer/dryer in the unit, or laundry facilities are available in the complex. Guests should bring their own laundry soap, if they want to do any laundry during their stay.
- Damage Deposit: We reserve the right to run additional charges on a guests credit card for damage done, or theft during their stay. In addition, there will be an additional cleaning charge if the guest does not follow the Check Out Instructions, provided at check in. All units are inspected immediately prior to check in, and right after check out.
- Cancellation Policy: All payments are nonrefundable, unless the unit can be rebooked.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in is 4 pm, and check out is 10 am.
- Pets: Sorry but pets are not allowed in any of our units. Guests caught with pets in unit will be charged to have all the carpets and furniture professionally cleaned and the unit fumigated.
- Non-Smoking: All our units are non-smoking. Any guest who failed to comply with this, will be charged to have all the carpets, drapes, bedspreads, etc., professionally cleaned. We are very strict about this policy.
- Non Shoes: All guests are required to remove their shoes while inside the unit. Guest found wearing shoes in the unit, will be charged to have all the carpets professionally cleaned.